Ethereal

Inspired by "Journey to forever":



Don't fade out...
Please don't run through my peripheral veins...
My worn out T-cells need you inside
To blend my hypothalamic estrones with your keys
And make me immune to the chaos around...

Just stay...
Help me raise pituitary hearts and adrenal wishes
To the inborn angels beating in you...
Highlight the purple running in me,
Fuse the rain of your sound drops
with the flushes that lift up to my face;
Draw continents of passion on my meaningless cast
And fly...

With you I'm able to grow wings
And hold the Earth like an orange;
With you stuck on the walls of my nerves
I'm the only illusion alive...
With you just, ethereal,
I...

- to Mr. Balázs Havasi
25.11.2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this poem seasoned with medical terms,
Havasi is the lover and the protector
from the repression of feelings that
the industrialized society promotes.

I beg Havasi's spell to stay, and through
the endocrinological processes that take place
in each human body when we're under emotions,
to make me feel good and "immune to the
chaos around".


PREVIOUS NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment