Slave & Piano Event

Inspired by "Breathing with you":



Your keys cry, replayed by the few flashes of my mind;
Just tyranny... and you, the Beautiful!

Melted, I struggle to hold them all together
But, taken by your yesterday's fingers
Slipping through mine,
they are slowly fading away...
...Then it comes the same day;
Disheveled, your godlike memories lay
On painful dawns...

This week I was a queen for two hours
And a slave for one hundred and sixty six.
Breathing for one hundred twenty minutes
And choking for the rest...

The highest, the deepest, the loveliest, the best...
The tameless rocker in disguise
Smoothly reassembling the human nature

My small - angelic, my huge - demonic prize
Unlocking the bars of my life cage,
Unleashing the sweetness of the primal rage
With a song...

- to Mr. Balázs Havasi
18.11.2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being still under the fresh impression of the show,
whose beauty felt so unreal in contrast with the
day-to-day life,
I struggle to hold the memories together,
yet they start fading away and the next day
filled with
ordinary hurdles begins.

NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment