The Trolls

Inspired by "Terra Rossa":



It's been weeks...
It's been the pain of time chasing...
There were these mind-grinding trolls
Forever running stones in my eyes...

They thickened the haze between us
Like mountains sheltering the drought of a valley;
They burnt the purple river in you
...Or so I thought...

...Am I awake?
Or is this the bad dream
that locked my gates for six golden years?...
...The bitter waste
Sweetened with two spoons of sleep loss every day
Ruling my whole life,
Systematizing my lovers
And minimizing my prayers-
The diamond of my social faces
That you broke like a glass
For two platinum hours pushed back in time...

-to Mr. Balázs Havasi
16.12.2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trolls are the people who overwork and harass me
every day,
leaving me no time and energy left
to feel, to write, to be myself.


Havasi succeeded to wake me up to art and beauty,
for the two hours of his show, and to suppress the rope
that keeps me in a bad dream for years.


PREVIOUS NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment