Revealing

Inspired by "Déjà vu":



Like snowflakes falling from the unknown
Your hands vanish down the boiling wounds of my brain;

Under your touch
The daily creeps get diseased and quiet;
...Pushed back in time
They are now just paintings on medieval walls.

Their electrical sword talks about evil
Like the survivors talk about war;
Under the dim light of a candle
Your shadow grows, their trifles shrink;
The Truth, clad in gold and sapphires,
Is not betrayed anymore...

Just here, jailed in the past,
Like the homeless, locked at my free will,
I can weave wishes at least,
I can hide in my own spherical mist
Revealing...

- to Mr. Balázs Havasi
02.12.2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This poem portrays a kingdom where, on Havasi's music,
I run away from the modern world,
where
the naturalness is the king, allowing me to
express myself.

PREVIOUS NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment