Night Peak

Inspired by "Meander":



Candidly laid
On my classical side
I thought that I fancied just the genius in you
I thought that I found the meaning of truth...

But there's no sunset without the interplanetary kiss
And no sunrise without the erythrocytal birth;
There is no art without bleeding
And no creation without merging,
There's no innocence without passion
And no infant born outside of the flesh...

...Sitting on my diffuse verandah
Pensive and misguided by your piano keys
By day I flooded you with cold admiration,
In prayers drowning the overall of my definition.

But He who rearranges it all - the darkness -
Proved that you're not related to angels
When you cast the blue of your eyes
Upon my high erotic dreams
When you held my breath, entwining,
When you made me cry for a piece of my meaning,
When your skin was smelling like the vice of the gods
When, defeated, I couldn't listen you singing,
When we didn't talk, but the core of our cells...

You were so unromantic and man
Sweating in my mouth, under subconscious bites;
The pulsating veins on your arms
Choking my breasts from their sides...

...Should've been God...
He was the one rising in me;
Connecting my mind to His electrical device
And rolling my mind like a same-faced dice,
He scattered all of your silk-braided secrets
With the ancient scream...

- to Mr. Balázs Havasi
02.12.2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very landscapist, this poem was originally
entitled "Orgasm" and it actually describes the
innocence and the sanctity of being in love,
of making love.

Even the planets merge into a kiss
at sunrise and sunset.


The poem was inspired by a real dream.

PREVIOUS NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment